Whether you are looking for a quick breakfast, are on the go, or are just looking for a sweet snack to satisfy a sugar craving, these protein balls will fuel you up!
Each serving makes four large protein balls, but I left the ingredients simple and easy to follow so feel free to double or even triple the recipe if you want to make more!
Nutrition facts per serving are listed at the bottom!
-1/2 cup (48 grams) gluten-free rolled oats
-1/2 cup oat milk (feel free to use any kind of milk but I love oat milk for bringing out that oaty flavor)
-A pinch of salt
1. Measure out your oats in a mason jar or lidded bowl.
2. Add two scoops of vegan protein powder and a pinch of salt. I prefer the one I linked to above because it dissolves well and doesn’t get grainy!
3. Pour your milk of choice over the top and stir vigorously until well combined. If it’s too dry, add another tablespoon of milk, stirring after each addition. If the dough is too wet, it won’t be moldable!
4. Place in the refrigerator and allow to sit for 4-6 hours or overnight.
5. Shape into balls and eat immediately or pack them up and save them for later! They also freeze beautifully. Just thaw for 10-15 minutes before consuming and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving with oat milk):
- 413 calories
- 7 grams fat
- 45 grams protein
- 43 grams carbs
- 8 grams fiber
Nutrition Facts (per 1 serving with almond milk):
- 403 calories
- 8 grams fat
- 44 grams protein
- 40 grams carbs
- 7 grams fiber