The best part about overnight oats is how versatile they are! You can add in any flavor and any mix-ins you want to create a bite that’s full of satisfying texture!
The other great thing about overnight oats is how quick they are to make! It takes less than five minutes to prepare this tasty treat that can be enjoyed for breakfast or dessert!
-1/2 cup (48 grams) gluten-free rolled oats
-1/2 cup oat milk (feel free to use any kind of milk but I love oat milk for bringing out that oaty flavor)
-About 1 and 1/2 scoops (50 grams) German Chocolate Cake Protein Powder (or click here to check out other fun Vegan flavors, like Chocolate Frosting or French Toast!)
-A pinch of salt
-A handful of chopped pecans/nuts/coconut/chocolate chips or other mix-ins of your choosing (optional!)
1. Measure out your oats in a mason jar or lidded bowl. I used a glass bowl for easy scooping!
2. Add two scoops of protein powder and a pinch of salt. I prefer the 1st Phorm protein powder I linked to because they have a lot of creative flavors and it doesn’t get grainy like some other protein powders do.
3. Pour your milk of choice over the top and stir until well combined. If it’s too dry, add another tablespoon of milk, stirring after each addition.
4. Place in the refrigerator and allow to sit for 4-6 hours or overnight.
5. Sprinkle with chopped pecans, chocolate chips, or other mix-ins if using, and enjoy!
The nutrition facts will vary based on what type of milk, oats, and protein powder you use. These nutrition facts were calculated using 50 grams of 1st Phorm’s German Chocolate Cake protein powder, 48 grams of Thrive Market organic rolled oats, and 1/2 cup of Planet Oat oat milk. Optional mix-ins and add-ins were not included and will influence the nutrition facts depending on what/how much you use.
Leave a Reply